Incredible research

Concerns with data in scientific publications

with one comment

Sometimes when I’m reading a paper in a scientific journal, I notice something strange. For example, the bands in a blot labelled “actin” might look very similar to some bands in another figure labelled “GAPDH”.

So what should be done? Should I contact the first or last author? Should I contact the editor of the journal? – Or should I just ignore it?


Written by michaelhbriggs

31/07/2011 at 12:54 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

One Response

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. Hi, this is a comment.


    31/07/2011 at 12:54 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: